Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Friedrich von Wangen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1083

BeitragThema: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Mi 13 Mai 2015 - 22:57

Few info about this event.
Food will be provided by organizator.
Sleeping will happen in a structure with beds (kind of hostel).
No camp required so almost only clothing and personal items for out characters should be taken along (and my Faltstuhl otherwise I will be killed!).

I will explain the plot of the event in a new post, very likely tomorrow; just know that everything will rotate around a visit of Friedrich von Antioch to Altopascio during an expedition in Tuscany in 1248.

I already have to cover two characters - a notary on Saturday and the bishop of Lucca on Sunday.
For you girls I find you could display:
- singers with some of our medieval repertoire on Saturday during the banquet (there will be other attractions like saracen dancers and some jongleurs).
- nuns during the rest of the time; there should be few others, the Sisters of Tau, but they're dressed in pale blue and beige. I think this option might give you some "freedom of movement".
- nobles on Sunday or at least part of it, being pilgrims to Rome or in the court of Friedrich von Antioch (it's not been decided, yet). Don't be very surprised for I say that even your clothing can be worn because, for example, in my region they were still in fashion for a good part of XIII c.

You can start thinking about this and, if you have questions, I'll try to answer by myself or ask to Andrea Guerzoni.
Please wait for I write the plot of the event for you to get clearer ideas of what it will be about.
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedrich von Wangen

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Do 14 Mai 2015 - 8:00

The plot.

As said before, everything will rotate around a visit of Friedrich von Antioch to Altopascio during an expedition in Tuscany in 1248.

Saturday, July the 25th.
- unexpected arrival of Friedrich von Antioch, bastard son of emperor Friedrich II and imperial vicar for Tuscany, in Altopascio. He and his court will be wellcomed by th Master of Tau and the friars. Then some benefits to the order of Tau will be confirmed.
- banquet in honour of emperor's son. During the banquet will happen some entertinment like jongleurs, singing, falconry, show sword fight and archery (maybe you girls could sing, also).
- ceremony of giving a right to build a strong house in feud to a noblemen in Lucca (I will be the notary).

Sunday, July the 26th
- review of the troops and shooting with a trebuchet
- arrival in Altopascio of some foreigners pilgrims of high ststus. They ask to be introduced to Friedrich, he wellcomes them and invite them to stay with him for the following events. This scene is not sure will happen. (Eventually you might be some of these noble pilgrims).
- knighting ceremony of a noble guy from Lucca. (I will be the bishop performing the ceremony, very similar to our usual one).
- mundane entertainment with saracen dancers and falconry, then final tournament battle and shooting with a trebuchet.

These are all the info I have by now; they might be suitable of some little changement.
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedrich von Wangen

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Do 14 Mai 2015 - 13:27

Sorry if I add info without a logical sequence but some questions I get only every now and then so I must ask to Guerzoni.

Due to the long travel, there is the possibility you arrive already on Friday and leave Monday morning; the place for sleeping are available for all the time in a new hostel in the historical centre of the town.
Nach oben Nach unten
cathrin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1326

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Do 11 Jun 2015 - 21:12

Ok. Wenn auch eher kurzfristig melde ich dann hiermit Interesse an, mit nach Altopascio zu fahren, sofern das für die Mitfahrenden noch machbar und einplanbar erscheint. Very Happy  Da Andi arbeiten muss, wäre ich dann einzeln an Bord. Rolling Eyes

(chinesisches Sprichwort)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gerlind

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2843

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Fr 12 Jun 2015 - 7:34

I can confirm to participate in the event. I have Friday and Monday as free days for travelling, but I do not have the opportunity to get our car for that time, so someone needs to pick me up. If this is , I will be there!
I will bring my noble dress and the nun, but not the musician. That makes no sence for me with so few people from our group and would be a lot of additional equipment to pack (that might also become a problem in the car, if we are three people).
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedrich von Wangen

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Mo 15 Jun 2015 - 20:40

cheers I'm very glad you can come to this event!

I've spoken to Andrea Guerzoni and he asked me to tell you that, possibly, on Saturday you will welcome Friedrich von Antioch as nuns of the Hospital of Tau, together with some other nuns and friars.
Sunday, instead, he asked for all you three should be dressed as nobles.

I hope you've nothing against these requests.
Nach oben Nach unten
Friedrich von Wangen

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   Mo 13 Jul 2015 - 18:33

Altopascio's program:
Saturday, July the 25th
- arrival before 15:00 (as we don't have to set a camp, I guess you are allowed to arrive later, let's say around 17:00)
- camp setting before 17:00
- scenes rehearsal - 17:00 to 19:00
- camp opening - 18:30
- reenactors' dinner - 19:15 to 20:15
- SCENE #1 "Arrival of Friedrich von Antioch" - 21:15
- SCENE #2 "Banquet" - 21:45
- SCENE #3 "Enfeoffing" - 22:30
- trebuchet shooting - 23:00
- end of the show - 24:00

Sunday, July the 26th
- encampment opening - 16:00
- SCENE #4 "Friedrich von Antioch army's review" - 16:15
- Scene #5 "Knighting ceremony" - 16:30
- SCENE #6 "Celebration offered by Friedrich von Antioch" - 17:15
- SCENE #7 "Battle demonstration" - 18:30
- falconry - 19:30
- reenactors' dinner - 19:15 to 20:15
- trebuchet shooting - 21:45
- end of the show - 22:15

You are planned in SCENE #1 and 3 of Saturday as nuns and in all the scenes of Sunday as nobles in Friedrich von Antioch's court. Don't worry, you don't have to act any special role, just being in the crowd.

We will sleep in a kind of hostel, bring your sleeping bags, please.
Both days dinners are offered by the organizator; no medieval table set is required.
Cars cannot be parked in the parking lot between the camp site and the street.
No fires are allowed in the camp.
Please, let me know asap if you stay for sleeping also Sunday night (as I guess you will do).
Fabrizio and me will leave immediately after the end of the show.

I hope everything's clear, if not ask me questions.
Ciao
        Carlo
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015   

Nach oben Nach unten

Altopascio - 25-26 Juli 2015
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1